Sunday, September 23, 2007





http://www.softsurroundings.com
I was at my mom's today and she always has a plethora of catalogs laying around. There was one today that I had never seen before. It's called soft surroundings and even though it's aimed toward an older crowd, I really liked what I saw. Mainly this-tunics and caftans. I tried to find some pics of my favorite things on their website, but I couldn't find them on there. There's so much more in the catalog. The tunics and caftans (tunic style long housecoats) are embellished beautifully and the clothes are made to flatter. There's several shirts with built in bras including the long sleeved blue one shown above. Anyway, I'm really starting to like the idea of getting a caftan. I think they're exotic looking and would look much better than my old stand by of Omar's oversized t shirts and short knit shorts. (That's my around the house attire). Too bad it would probably be frowned upon in the workplace or I'd probably live in them. To me, they're glamorous mu mu's. And that is something I could get used to!!

No comments: