Friday, September 21, 2007

My new favorite website








http://www.thisnext.com/
My new favorite website by far is thisnext. It's my new obsession and it is much more gratifying than myspace. I think I'm to the point where I would rather look at objects than people. Anyway, this website has it all. Looking for a place to get something for your walls? Do you want to see all the hot patent leather handbags this season? How about decorating your bathroom? This has it all! It's a bunch of really cool products and what website they come from. Basically you do a search for say doggie art and it pulls up all the hip cool doggie art out there. It's made by regular people and I'm really pleasantly surprized at the taste of these people. Basically anyone can put up a link for something they find neat and it goes in the database. I like 9 out 10 things they show and it's opened the door to a whole lot of websites I've never seen before. I could spend days on this website. Check it out.

No comments: